In a land where roads are scarce and wilderness is vast, aviation has opened infinite possibilities to explore and experience the African continent. Traditional safaris on land offer great opportunities for game viewing, air safaris expand the adventure upward into limitless African skies. Travelers can soar over the Okavango Delta, skim the Skeleton Coast, and veer through the gorges of Victoria Falls. Imagine the Great Migration from a bird’s eye view, with hundreds of thousands of wildebeest sprawling across the plains.
Here is the itinerary of our latest Kenya/Tanzania air safari:
- Start from Nairobi with a scenic flight to the Maasai Mara.
- Fly into Tanzania to continue following the Great Migration, in the Serengeti.
- Enjoy a spectacular flight to the Ngorongoro Crater, landing on its rim.
- Fly South to Ruaha and explore that diverse National Park
- With a scenic flight over the Ruaha river fly to Zanzibar, for s stay on a private island, Mnemba.
- End this epic safari by flying back to Kenya and stay in the Chyulu Hills and Tsavo.
If you want to explore Africa we can tailor-make an itinerary that will bring you from Kenya to Tanzania, for the chimpanzee, Rwanda for the gorilla, Zambia for Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe for the Lower Zambezi, Botswana for the Okavango, ending with the spectacular wilderness of Namibia.
These air safaris are organized and hosted by Luca Belpietro, founder of Campi ya Kanzi and the Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust. To see Africa as eagles do is a truly unparalleled experience! For more details email email@example.com.